Friday 6 April 2012

I.M.I.S.S.Y.O.U



Dear darling Husband, I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the ONE, I want to share it with.. I miss you when something is troubling me because I think you are the one who understands me so well. I really miss you when I laugh & cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappears.. I miss that Abang!! I miss you all the time. I miss and try to thing of all the wonderful times we spent with each other .. for those are some of the best times of my life!



I hate myself because I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to REMEMBER. I feel very depressed. I hate reliving all of this. I just need it to stop. I just feel tired and overwhelmed most of the time. I cut to just take the pain away, but even that can't stop the flashbacks. I've always hated myself now.. I've done great things to improve my life, it's never enough for me and seems like nothing makes me happy. 

I need you.. I miss you soooooooo muchhhHHHHH ...


You are my husband,  the love of my life. I love you so much. And I miss our life together!! You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love. You mean so much to me ..


Abang, my life is incomplete without you and I can't imagine my life without you. You are my hope, you are my joy, and you are my strength. I You..


1 comment:

  1. True friends don't judge you by your actions, they stay with you when no one else will.

    ReplyDelete