Friday 30 March 2012

Believe


The easiest thing is to forgive you what you have done. BUT the hardest thing is to forget what you did. But i will try to start new chapter of our lives after (   ) years of our marriage. So bad, so uneasy.. But i try because I love you.. I love you a little bit more when you call me 'Sayang', I love you a little bit more when you hold my hand, I love you a little bit more when you hug me. i love you a little bit more EVERYDAY. All the words in the world would also fail to describe what we share between us. All I can say is, always love me the same way forever. I love you with all my heart dear hubby I___S - Your Wife NAM (Wife SMS March 30,2012 at 4.47pm)



Sayang, you are my only wife forever.. Semoga kita bersama di syurga nanti selamanya. Insya Allah. I don't have anyone else in this world but you.. I work day and night for you only (Hubby SMS March 30,2012 at 5.19pm)



Sayang, I now love you more than you love me.. Believe it. I don't care about this world and other people, I want us to be happy now and hereafter. you are my one and only wife dunia akhirat and I am now on the right path.. Insya Allah (Hubby SMS March 29,2012 at 4.50pm)



Sayang, you don't have to cry anymore as I now love you MORE than you love me.. (Hubby SMS March 21,2012 at 12.07pm)




Sayang, All these things confrmed how deep is my feeling and love towards you and I really hate myself for making you sad. I promise you that none of this stupid things will ever happen again and I will focus my life in making you happy ________________________________________________ I hope you give me the chance to do the right things and to put our life in order. You are the only woman I truly love and my wife in life dunia dan akhirat. Setiap lepas solat I doakan kita berjaya di dunia dan di akhirat _________________ Regards (Hubby SMS March 14,2012 at 9.10am)

No comments:

Post a Comment