Tuesday 7 June 2011

Wishing My Hubby a Happy Birthday!!


.A birthday present for my husband.


It’s always very difficult to think of anything to be gifted to men on their birthdays. But finally ..... Happy birthday to my best friend and the love of my life. I hope I can make your special day as incredible as you make EVERY day for me. I love you more than anything and on your birthday I just want to thank you for being you. I love U very much..

-------------  -------------   -------------  -------------   ------------

.birthday present from my family.



Thank you so much for the card and gift! We really appreaciate this. muahhhhhhhsssss XoXo


-------------  -------------   -------------  -------------   ------------

Birthday present to me.. aikkk??? :p




No comments:

Post a Comment